9/19/2003

This was passed on from a friend - let me know if you have any leads.

My family and I were burned out of our home this week. It started in the attic and we were told it was electrical. The owner is an elderly gentleman was having work done on the apartments. We were Blessed with all of our lives. The fire happened in the early morning on Monday and every thing but few clothing and prayer books were saved. All praises to God we are fine. We are staying with friends and family until we find another place. If anyone knows of a place in midtown which is pretty nice, Please call me at ... .We need a 2 bedroom apt., house or townhome. If you are not familiar with this area it is from the Children's Museum all the way to Downtown, the Medical Center and to University of Houston. We don't need anything fancy. We would appreciate the help with a search for a new home.

No comments: